This giveaway has concluded. Thank you to every participating!
I have an uopened DVD package of my Tunisian Cables & Lace class I’m going to give away to one person in a randomly-generated drawing!
If you would like information about this DVD, please visit here.
Here are the rules for this giveaway.
- Post a photo of a project you have made from one of my designs to my Flickr group here. (It’s a brand new group made just for this giveaway. Don’t be shy!)
- You may post as many photos as you like, but they must be of separate projects.
- You may enter with prior project photos you may have used for different giveaways.
- The project photos can be of projects you have made anytime (i.e. it doesn’t matter if you did it 5 years’ ago or 2 days’ ago).
- The giveaway ends on October 31. The random drawing will be held on November 1.
- Only one person will be chosen in the computer-generated random drawing.
- If you have not made one of my designs, please visit Ravelry here for a listing of my designs. You have nearly two months.
- If you are the person who wins this DVD package, I’ll be emailing you for your snail mail address. If you have any problems with my asking for your address, please do not enter, k?
- If you would like me to autograph the DVD package, I’ll have to remove the cellophane.
Now, post away!