Tunisian Crochet: Honeycomb Stitch Pattern
The honeycomb stitch pattern is, by far, the most highly-loved stitch pattern in Tunisian I’ve encountered. I see it everywhere in a lot of different types of projects.
Here is a project which I did in the honeycomb stitch pattern. Kassie is worked in-the-round, with a double-ended hook. (Free Pattern available here.)
To learn the honeycomb stitch pattern, you will first need to learn these four elements (for right-handed and left-handed):
- Foundation Row Right-Handed
- Foundation Row Left-Handed
- Tunisian Simple Stitch Right-Handed
- Tunisian Simple Stitch Left-Handed
- Tunisian Purl Stitch Right-Handed
- Tunisian Purl Stitch Left-Handed
- Binding Off Right-Handed
- Binding Off Left-Handed
Once you’ve learned from those videos, you can move on to the honeycomb below.
It’s a really fun stitch pattern and I look forward to seeing your projects using it!