This website contains affiliate links. For more information, please click HERE.
Please subscribe to my blog by entering your email in the box to the right or follow me on Pinterest HERE to ensure that you don’t miss any of my 10 Things This Week collections.
1. At Make It Crochet | Your Daily Dose of Crochet Beauty, the most popular post this week was the Alpine Shawl from Cascade Yarns. Click HERE.
2. Kathy of ELK Studio designed this hat specifically for Crochet for Cancer, a non-profit organization. A lovely hat for chemo patients. I thank Kathy for contributing to this worthy cause. Click HERE.
3. Jennifer of FiberFlux introduced this free pattern for the “Vintage Corsage Cowl”. It’s a perfect project if you, like me, pick up single skeins of sock yarn. Click HERE.
4. Amanda of MNE Crafts introduced her lovely multi-colored hat, Springtime Showers. Click HERE.
5. I have three terrific stitch patterns to show you from this week. (You see how I did that? Just lump them altogether so you really get 12 Things This Week instead of 10! Woot!)
Little Waves Stitch Pattern from Moogly. Click HERE.
Interweave Cable Stitch Pattern from Meladora. Click HERE.
Easter Afghan Stitch Pattern from Chelsea Craft. Now, this one isn’t free, but it’s very inexpensive. And, I’m not ashamed to say that my mouth dropped to the floor when I saw it. Once I cleaned up the drool, I promptly purchased it. Click HERE.
6. If you enjoy working with finer weight yarns during the warmer months, Heather of Just Crochet has introduced this new free crochet pattern for a Table Centre Doily. Click HERE.
7. Rhondda of Oombawka Design introduced a wonderful crochet cheat sheet! Click HERE for the entire cheat sheet. (This is only a partial shot of it.)
8. These fabulous Bugz Hat patterns were released as free patterns this week by Heidi of Snappy Tots. Click HERE.
9. Tera of Trifles N Treasures released the free pattern for the Bonny Bunny Surprise. It’s a little crocheted egg with a little crocheted bunny inside. Positively adorable! Click HERE.
10. Teri of Knot Your Nana’s Crochet released this free pattern for Koo Koo Bunny. Click HERE.
And, that’s it for this week! I hope you enjoyed it. Until next week….