This website contains affiliate links.
1. Bandeau Cowl. A lovely cotton cowl that makes terrific use of “orphaned” earrings. HERE.
2. Dueling Colors Cowl. A quick and easy technique with video tutorials available. HERE.
3. Rippling Waves Cowl. Stretch your skills with this cabled project and bulky yarn. HERE.
4. Butterfly Fling. A cool cotton project made in a fascinating stitch pattern. Look for more Flings in the future. I’m calling them flings because you’ll just fling it on, add a pin and go! Fun! HERE.
5. Crescent Bag. Super fun felted bag made from Cascade 220. HERE.
6. Noema Cowl. Made in a cotton blend and perfect for spring. HERE.
7. Favorite Mens Beanie. Super fun project with a super stretchy stitch pattern, making this a perfect casual beanie for everyone. HERE.
8. Marilyn. I’ve released a pattern preview of one size in this lovely spring top. HERE.
9. Carousel Baby Dress. A fun little project for baby. HERE.
BONUS! I’ve released all my class material including text, photos and videos to learn filet crochet! HERE.
Until next time, Enjoy!